- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) box sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 keebler reduced fat graham cracker crust
- Mix cold water and pudding mix together until there are no lumps. - use hand blender
- Heat in small saucepan, stirring often, until bubbling.
- Remove from heat and add spice and pumpkin. Stir well. This may take a while - try using a hand blender on low speed.
- Pour into pie shell and refrigerate. You can also just pour into small cups to make pumpkin pudding
Serve with fat free whipped topping